Skip to main content

first half of pictures


I tried to emulate Bethany's work by adding dots to the photo to emulate her style of scanning the photo and then drawing on it with the picmonkey circle tool. It would be interesting to do it with a scanner but I could not because I edited the photo at home.

I tried to emulate Danny's style of light painting by setting the shutter speed to a higher speed than normal with the shutter taking many seconds to click.

To emulate David's style I took the photo with a black background and positioned to a side of the frame. The photo is in black and white with a lot of detail around the subject.

Declan used a longer shutter time to create some blur in the photo but in a self-portrait, it is hard to tell who the photo is of. I tried to make it obvious but not too obvious who the photo is of.

I tried to emulate Owen's work by taking an abstract artistic view of his hand. The shot is straight-on with minimal details. 

I tried to emulate Malia by taking multiple photos and overlapping them onto each other. It is supposed to be in black and white but picmonkey is broken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multi Frame Storytelling

Multi-frame storytelling For each frame I wanted them to be individually strong and for the entire series to be cohesive.

Composition 3

For this series of photos, I used several techniques such as a symmetry symmetry and balance. Symmetry is when the image is perfectly equal in all ways the left exactly matches the right and vice versa. Asymmetry is when the right does not match the left and vice versa. Balance is when there are two objects of close to equal weights on both sides of the frame.  Asymmetry   Symmetry Balance

Draft 3

Draft 3 For my third draft, I tried to make the people interacting as much as possible with the environment as much as possible. I tried to make it obvious that it was a small person in a big world and that they had to solve a problem in this big world. For example in my second image, you see him lifting a giant rock which in reality is a pebble. This set of images was taken with the intent to make you do a double take and to make you think about where they were taken.